Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Direction

Okay, the Daily/Weekly thanks thing didn't work.

I dunno where else to turn to, but I've got some confessions to make.

I am so SICK of my life.
Monotony will be the death of me.
When the highlight of my day is getting new tires on my truck, I know I've reached rock-bottom.
I WISH I could find someone to care about me.

I know a lot of people will say they do care about me, but they don't understand what I mean.

I want someone to REALLY care.
To be there when I need a friend,
to keep my attention for more than a few days,
who I can be myself around,
who enjoys me for ME.

Basically,
someone to love me.

So, that being said,

I cannot WAIT for college.

I guess I just needed to vent.  And what better place than a blog labeled "Confessions of the Darkest Mind You Know"?

No comments:

Post a Comment